Take your UX design skills to the next level by learning to build and execute upon a UX strategy. You’ll master essentials such as how to interview users, develop projects from start to finish, lead a UX team, and more—equipping you with the skills and knowledge to enter a UX consulting career.
- Create & run a successful UX project w/ over 7 hours of content
- Get an overview of UX strategy fundamentals
- Learn valuable productivity hacks
- Understand how to conduct user interviews
- Develop & streamline a UX strategy
- Lead a design team with no problem
- Build the skills necessary to enter a UX consulting career
Mariano has 20+ years of experience in the digital business industry where he has developed well-rounded capabilities in both business and technology.
Certified "Top 3% Product /UX /UI Designer" by TopTal.
He mentors in Product Management & UX Design for Singularity University, StartupBootCampand Startup Chile.
He was an academic coordinator for ITBA (Technological Institute of Buenos Aires), University of Palermo and ESEADE institute, all of them renowned educational institutions in Argentina.
Co-Founded IXDA Buenos Aires branch and the Inclusive Design Movement.
A natural born entrepreneur, with the ability to adapt to any challenge, Mariano founded his own bond derivatives brokerage firm, an electronic music production company and an e-learning start-up–among other projects.
Frequently Asked Questions
At the end of the course, students will be able to..
- Manage a UX-related project from the first e-mail to the stakeholder's presentation meeting
- Understand how to create a bullet-proof strategy and lead a development team
- Learn a special question that will save you to invest in a prospect that will never become a client
- Know the hidden secrets of how to easily create and run a hugely successful UX Project
- Substantially increase your earnings per project
- Understand why teams and stakeholders would follow your lead as a UX strategist
- Increase your work capacity, using lean techniques with digital tools as leverage
- Learn how to charge for a proposal
- Get access to a complete set of free "tools of the trade" of UX Design to manage your projects as well as your daily routine
- Know best practices to interview users and stakeholders
- A UX course that tells what colleagues don't talk about
- Become a UX Consultant: productive, accountable and tidy!